Logo
Bankless
4⃣ Mutant Garden Seeder

4⃣ Mutant Garden Seeder
Creator: harmvddorpel

Current Floor: 1.07 ETH

Why It's Undervalued: In my opinion, one of the most exceptional art series to come out of NFTs in 2021 was Mutant Garden Seeder by artist Harm van den Dorpel. In short, each of the 512 pieces in the collection dynamically evolve over time per Ethereum block hashes, making it a really compelling exploration of living art and digital organisms.

All that said, I believe a floor of ~1 ETH is just too low for a collection of this caliber, and I wouldn't be surprised to see these pieces trading around 4 ETH again within a few years as new collectors wise up to Harm's works.
3 days ago
Bankless
3 days ago
In response Bankless to his Publication
5⃣ Terraforms

Creators: mathcastles

Current Floor: 0.569 ETH

Why It's Undervalued: If you read my recent Terraforms guide, it should come as no surprise that I consider this project one of the most undervalued in the Ethereum NFT space. Launched in December 2021, Terraforms is a 20-level virtual "Hypercastle" whose parcels evolve over time via its smart contract code.

A trailblazer in runtime art, Terraforms stands out for being fully onchain, continuously dynamically generated, and highly composable. I consider anything lower than a 1 ETH floor for this collection to be an outright steal because I think these pieces will stand the test of time thanks to their artistic significance.
https://youtu.be/U2xTl5pPH...
Terraforms by Mathcastles: Onchain land art from a dynamically generated 3D world - YouTube

This talk was originally written to accompany an exhibition at NFTBerlin in May of 2022. In it, I seek to provide a concise view of the Terraforms artwork by...