Logo
Astro peng
I bought a bag of Monero here is my thesis in a very simplistic way:

Delisted from most exchanges, with regulation fewer and fewer exchanges will offer this asset! Contrary to common thinking, which thinks that the token will not be accessible because it is not available on large CEXs which will cause no purchases on the token, I think that this will have the opposite effect.

In my opinion, the few exchanges = a limited supply of monero to buy liquidly. In my opinion, this should quickly transform Monero into a rare asset. As with BTC ETFs, the supply will be absorbed so quickly that the monero will be snatched up from the little remaining supply.

Regardless of whether the token is accessible or not, the use of monero is rooted in the dark side of the web. So if less monero accessible but same use = a rare monero, a more expensive monero.

You can add the dystopia situations that we could experience on this earth, which pushes us to have a totally anonymous and decentralized asset. this can be very useful. And if monero explodes into the stratosphere for these reasons, we will have a lot to worry about 🙃

in short, I see it more as insurance, than a purchase of any altcoin...
2 months ago

No replies yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Astro peng , click on at the bottom under it