Logo
Montech
BTC, a local pump occurred at night, the price reached the level of 62,800, along with an increase in Dominance. Bitcoin is currently trying to gain a foothold above the 60,000 level. But in fact, in fact, for a new round of growth, as I wrote earlier. It is necessary to break through and gain a foothold above the level of 70,000 -73,000. All the movements that are happening right now, it doesn't change much in the market. Since the price is still inside the pattern, which has been running for 5 months. But still, the beginning is great, I also wrote earlier that the bulls have a week and a half, in previous posts. They are using this time successfully. I expect at least a new re-test of the descending line of the pattern from above, it is clear that this will not happen in a second.

withdrawal from exchanges exceeds input - correlation

Altcoins, against the background of the growth of Bitcoin and the Dominance of Bitcoin, did not show much growth. Here, as with the growth of Bitcoin, it is not important at the moment what happens, it is important that the dominance of Bitcoin begins its correction. For the growth of Altcoins. This has not happened yet. There is still time to dial before this event.

https://www.tradingview.co.../
1 month ago