Logo
Montech
1 month ago
📊GlobaVTS is still trying to gain a foothold above the 60,000 level. It is necessary to open the weekly candle above. But in any case, it will only be a local movement with subsequent growth towards the upper boundary of the pattern. Where there is a possibility of some manipulation by the Market Maker and whales. As I wrote earlier, for a new round of growth, it is necessary to break through the resistance zone of 70,000-73,000, but not only to break through, but also to gain a foothold higher. Next week there will be important data on US inflation, with the help of which it will be possible to predict the possibility of lowering US Federal Reserve rates.

withdrawal from exchanges exceeds input - correlation
Minimum volumes!

Altcoins are also waiting for information from the Fed next week. And of course, the breakdown of the resistance zone for Bitcoin. The growth will be significant in the medium and long term. Locally, there may still be some manipulations. But as soon as the inflation data arrives, I will start buying some altcoins. I will write the signals in the VIP channel.

https://www.tradingview.co.../

No replies yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rich Soon, click on at the bottom under it