Logo
Montech
BTC, the weekly candle opened below the 60,000 level. Thus, the level was not kept. I wrote in previous posts that it is important to open a weekly candle above this level so that at least a consolidation would occur. In any case, this is a local movement within the pattern, see the chart. A new round of growth will occur only after the breakdown of the resistance zone (I'm not talking about scalps or speculative transactions), we are talking about normal medium- and long-term growth. But this week can change a lot, this week data will be published starting on Tuesday, throughout the week every day, US inflation data, CPI and so on. Based on this, the US Federal Reserve will decide on a rate cut at its meeting on September 18.
Locally speculative, the 57,600-57,500 level is a key support level. The loss of this level is the 56,000-54,600 zone. Also, in order to continue growth within the pattern and reach the upper limit, it is necessary to break through and consolidate above the levels of 60,000 and 62,700.

withdrawal from exchanges exceeds input - correlation
Minimum volumes!

Altcoins, they will also be affected by this week's data. Many altcoins are at the bottom of a wide flat that we have been trading for more than two years. Now we are not talking about speculative deals or scalp deals. We are talking about the medium- and long-term growth of this cycle. Which began after halving Bitcoin. Altcoins, there is still a little time to buy, set, altcoins. But this time will soon pass, those who are trying to save a couple of cents at the entrance will remain without coins and of course will buy on hay. My optimal choice of trading on the current is to buy a ladder. Of course, if I buy any coins, I will definitely write about it in the VIP channel. It's a matter of time! The beginning of altcoin growth, which is no more than 2 months away.

https://www.tradingview.co.../
1 month ago

No replies yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Montech , click on at the bottom under it