Logo
Montech
BTC, this is the second time Bitcoin has failed to return 60,000. The daily candle opened below 58,800, where there was a local support level. The next local support zone is 57 700-56 175. The price is more likely to adjust to this zone. Let me remind you that the medium-term pattern is currently being traded, see the chart. The pattern is quite wide, but still, the patterns are trading on a breakdown in one direction, below the medium-term support zone, this is the lower line of the pattern. The re-test of which is still quite feasible, but I do not expect below the Bitcoin support zone.

withdrawal from exchanges exceeds input - correlation
(for those who don't know what correlation is! In this case, it is 0 correlation or - the same thing. In this case, it tells us that the input output is the same.)

Altcoins, there is still a little time to buy or set positions. The US Federal Reserve is more than likely to cut rates on September 18! And it is even possible to immediately increase by 0.5%. Also, the beginning of growth in Altcoins, significant growth. I will expect after the breakdown of the resistance zone of 70,000-73,000 for Bitcoin. The beginning of the altseason will certainly be there. But do not expect that altcoins will immediately shoot up 100 x in one day. This will be the beginning of growth towards the peak of the altseason. The peak of the altseason does not happen in one day. The last peak of the altseason was in two parts. The growth began in September - October 20, and the peak was reached only later for some altcoins in February 21, for others in the fall of 21. This means that there has been significant growth for the whole year.
It will be the same in this cycle +-

https://www.tradingview.co.../
1 month ago

No replies yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Montech , click on at the bottom under it