Logo
Montech
BTC, the price came to the local support zone, which I wrote about yesterday in the post 57 700-56 175, tested and received a rebound from this level. Locally, in order for the price to go higher to the upper line of the pattern, as well as to the key resistance level, it is necessary to break through and gain a foothold above the 60,000 level and of course break through and gain a foothold above the 62,600 level.
The data that I will send this week was quite positive, for example, the SP500 recovered to a corrective level. And the Bitcoin Market Maker decided to adjust it. Let me remind you that at the moment there is only positive news on the crypto market, absolutely no negativity, in the summer, for example, the same SP500 grew and reached new highs, unlike the crypto market, no events in the world prevented it.
The landing of paper hands continues, faith in cryptocurrency is disappearing for many. It was all the same in the past. Many who have been in previous cycles know what kind of growth awaits us.! we are only at the very beginning of this cycle!

withdrawal from exchanges exceeds input - correlation

Altcoins, for the initial growth, it is necessary to break through the downward trends on the capitalization of altcoins, which we have already approached almost tightly. The correction of Bitcoin Dominance will also help in growth. Paper hands are sold, MM and Whales land weak hands, and at this time they themselves buy off significant volumes. There is not much time left for the good, and many will bite their elbows!

https://www.tradingview.co.../
1 month ago