Logo
Montech
BTC, the price is still holding the local support zone. To reach the upper limit of the pattern, a breakdown of 60,000 and a consolidation above is required. There is also a breakdown and consolidation of the 62,600 level. Let me remind you that Bitcoin has been inside the pattern for at least 4.5 months. And it trades inside it. The main movement in the crypto market. I expect 70,000-73,000 after the breakdown of the key resistance zone. Everything else will be just local movements.

withdrawal from exchanges exceeds input - correlation

Altcoins, market makers and whales have achieved their goal, many sell in the negative leaving the market. Many people no longer have faith in the crypto market, some believe that the cryptocurrency will go to the scam. All these are the stories of people who do not even understand the cycles and cyclicity of bitcoin and altcoins, including. I expect the start of growth in altcoins after the breakdown of 70,000-73,000 for bitcoin. Rates are more likely to be lowered in September. Which will give an impetus to growth. It is clear that this will not be a lightning-fast growth! Steady growth, and the price began to move up towards the altseason.

https://www.tradingview.co.../
1 month ago

No replies yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Montech , click on at the bottom under it