Logo
Montech
GlobaVTS, the volumes are significantly small on weekends. Bitcoin stood still for a day. Market makers and Whales have accumulated their positions significantly recently. Jerome Powell will give a speech on Friday next week about a possible rate cut in September. Next week, we are more than likely to see significant manipulation.
The key local movement will, of course, be the opening of the weekly candle above 60,000 today, but still let me remind you that Bitcoin is now in a pattern, and the main movement in the crypto market should be expected after the breakdown and closing above 70,000 -73,000.

the input to the exchanges exceeds the output -
14%, 1000 btc

Altcoins, a manipulation that can be all next week, I use it to enter positions on squiz. I will write the signals in the VIP channel. Altcoins have been under pressure for the last 5 months, in correction and some in flat. There is no endless correction. Just as it was with the endless growth in the medium-term pump. The reversal of the altcoin market may be quite close, and Friday the 23rd may contribute to this, depending on what we hear from the head of the US Federal Reserve.

https://www.tradingview.co.../
1 month ago

No replies yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Montech , click on at the bottom under it