Logo
Montech
BTC, over the weekend, Bitcoin practically stood still on small volumes. There was an attempt to storm 60,000, but it failed to break through and gain a foothold higher. For many, it is already good that the price of Bitcoin has not gone into correction, as it was last weekend. The local support zone has been retained so far. But still, Bitcoin is now moving inside the pattern, this is its main movement. As I wrote in previous posts, the main growth should be expected only after the breakdown of the key resistance zone of 70,000-73,000. This week may bring enough manipulation of the whales and the Market Maker, which I use to enter some positions. Let me remind you that this week on Friday there will be a speech by Jerome Powell. Which is able to expand the market. Based on data including inflation received last week.

withdrawal from exchanges exceeds input - correlation
Minimum volumes!

Altcoins, I will use the possible volatility this week to enter some positions that I still want to purchase. Coins with good growth potentials! Let me also remind you that many coins are either at the lower boundary of a wide flat, which has already been happening for two and a half years of crypto winter. The units of coins that came out of it.

https://www.tradingview.co.../
30 days ago

No replies yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Montech , click on at the bottom under it