Logo
Heisenburgerr
Pt2 of my Tron memecoins research

Charts and Metrics

avedex.cc
More flexible settings for indicators, faster price display, generally comfortable to use. It is very important that AVE is PAID (paid, well), analogy with the "pay dex" option. This is a green flag (and sometimes a scammer's trick);

dextools.io/app/en/tron
I like the page with trending tokens, it displays which tokens are currently experiencing an increase in purchases or the number of transactions. Dextools can also be paid for, which is already a strong green flag for the project, because it costs a grand;

😊 Buy / Trade bots

— Official trading bot from SUNDOG
It's as if $WIF had its own product on Solana. So far, it's fast, quite convenient, there is an autobuy, like in Trojan. A copy of the NFD bot;

— NFD Tron Trade Bot

So far the most basic and convenient bot for trading;

— re:FEE

Part of the network commission can be paid with "energy", and this energy can be rented in such services
Savings from 50% to 80% compared to paying only for TRX.

Commissions in Tron are a separate story. The more transactions per day, the higher the commission. Sometimes, if the energy runs out, when selling a token, a commission of 50 TRX pops up. So just buy energy and fix fat profits, and the commission will not be so important;

🫡 ALERT bots

t.me/sunpumpmigration
Notifies about token migration from sunpump to sunswap;
So far, imba. In the first 5 minutes of activity, you can often see alpha and catch X from deeps.
25 days ago