Logo
Astro peng
We are 180 days into a correction since we made an ATH in Bitcoin and market sentiment is worse than when BTC was at 15K.

Ethereum has lost nearly $250 billion in market cap over the summer, even with ETFs coming to market.

And what happened?

> Massive exits and sales by Grayscale.
> Massive MT.GOX distributions.
> Mass distributions from the United States.
> Germany selling +50,000 BTC.

And what is to come?

> US interest rate cuts.
> Gradual increase in global liquidity.
> United States elections.
> FTX Refunds (+$16B).

And all this with stablecoins reaching all-time highs.

Is this the end? Are we all going to die?

I don't believe it.

For me nothing has changed.

Nobody said the bull market was going to be easy.

The best, for me, is yet to come.

You already know what happened next, the times when the feeling was as shattered and terrifying as the one we are experiencing now.

The difficult moments are what separate babies with poop on their butts from legends.

Everyone is very pro, everyone is very cocky, very gangster and very brave until it is time to buy the dip when at all hours they say that we are going to visit lower areas and everyone is terrified and with their balls in their throat.

We've all heard "If you come down to X area I'm going to put my house in your house" then they come down and shit their pants and don't buy.

It seems like a meme, but it is not.

There is something that will never change.

> The vast majority of people will sell out of fear.
> The vast majority of people will buy out of euphoria.

And it is certainly the fastest way to lose money in this market.

Sorry, I didn't make up the rules of the game.

The road will be long and there will be monsters and corpses along the way, just try not to make it yours.

The bull market is not over.

They just want to steal your magic internet coins so that when they spend billions on marketing, they can buy them back at an exorbitant price.

Nothing has changed.

Patience, conviction, buy the dip & chill 🏝️
11 days ago

No replies yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Astro peng , click on at the bottom under it